Thiourea is an organosulfur compound. It is structurally similar to urea, except that the oxygen atom is replaced by a sulfur atom, but the properties of urea and thiourea differ significantly. Thiourea is a reagent in organic synthesis. "Thioureas" refers to a broad class of compounds with the general structure (R1R2N)(R3R4N)C=S. Thioureas are related to thioamides, e.g. RC(S)NR2, where R is methyl, ethyl, etc.
1. Fertilizers uses for Nitrogen Fertilizers
2. Integrated Iron and Steel Mfg uses for Corrosion Inhibitors
3. Photochemicals uses for Oxidizing Agents - Silver
4. Photochemicals uses for Toners
5. Reprographic Agents uses for Diazotype Materials - Stabilizers