Ethanolamine, also called 2-aminoethanol or monoethanolamine (often abbreviated as ETA or MEA), is an organic chemical compound. The molecule is both a primary amine and a primary alcohol (due to a hydroxyl group).
Methylene Chloride is widely used in paint and varnish stripper formulations (retail and trade).
It is extensively used in various processes like,
1. Extraction in food and pharmaceutical industries
2. As a solvent in aerosol formulations.
3. Process solvent in cellulose ester production, and Fibre and film forming
4. Adhesive formulations
5. Process solvent in polycarbonate production
6. Plastic processing
7. Extraction of fats and paraffins
8. Metal and textile treatment
9. Secondary blowing agent in flexible polyurethane
11. Insecticide (USA) for commodity
12. Fumigation of various grains
13. Fruit-ripening agent